TITLE- HEPTOPROTECTIVE ACTIVITY OF ———– (12 FONT SIZE, TIMES NEW ROMAN, NORMAL, BOLD)
AUTHORS- ANURAG JAIN, AMIT K JAIN —(12 FONT SIZE, TIMES NEW ROMAN, NORMAL, BOLD)
Affiliation– Department, College, University, City, Country, Pin —(12 FONT SIZE, TIMES NEW ROMAN, NORMAL, BOLD)
Email Address- Valid email address
Abstract- 250 words in a non-structured form,
Keywords: Please include 3-10 keywords for indexing purposes.
The poster session maximizes your opportunity to interact with participants.
Please read the following guidelines and information prior to prepare your poster presentation. Please make sure that the design and presentation of your poster stands out as an attractive and informative presentation.
· 120 cm tall x 90 cm wide. Push pins, Velcro, or tape will be provided to hang your poster.
· Posters presentations are hard-copy (paper/poster) format only
· Posters must fit within the designated space listed above
· The most successful and attractive posters are graphically-produced posters that highlight and summarize the main points, with the poster presenter filling in the details
· The least effective poster format is a photocopy of the manuscript.
Your poster presentation should include:
· The paper title and all authors at the top of the poster
· A brief introduction, goals, experimental detail, conclusions, and references (make sure this information is presented in a logical and clear sequence)
· Explanations for graphs, pictures, and tables.
· Title: 36 point type
· List of authors: 25 point type
· Double-spaced text: 15 point type
· The entire poster layout should be readable from six to ten feet away
· Be careful in your use of colors, some people are red-green color blind and some colors do not stand out in contrast to others.
· See the conference Technical Program for information about when to set up your poster
· Posters must be set up 1/2 hour before the poster session, or the poster will be considered a no-show and your manuscript will not be published.
· A poster author or coauthor is required to stand by the poster during the scheduled poster session to answer questions from attendees
· It is your responsibility to remove your poster at the end of the session
· Posters not removed will be considered unwanted and will be discarded.
Selected abstract for oral presentation will be given 12 minutes; 10 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for discussion. Presentation must contain title, Authors name, affiliations, email, abstract, introduction, methodology, result, discussion and conclusion. Presentation should not exceed 20 slides.
Manuscript should be divided into Title page, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion or Results and Discussion, conclusions, Acknowledgements, References.
Please download the Proceeding Instructions and from below links